50-hr Therapeutic Yoga for Children certification
Yoga is among the most effective approaches available for not only helping children develop physically… but also to achieve the sense of calm awareness and stability they need to navigate the challenges of childhood, adolescence, and on through adulthood
As someone who influences and guides children, you feel like it’s both your responsibility and your privilege to provide them with a feeling of safety and centeredness… and to empower them to develop the self-awareness and confidence they deserve.
Find out more http://exhale.com.sg/products/therapeutic-yoga2
There’s just so much to discover that you have to see it for yourself! But here’s small taste of what to expect when you attend this transformational training event. You will
- Learn the theory and practice of specific yoga techniques such as regulated breathing, guided relaxation, and yoga poses to help children easily understand and benefit from yoga practice.
- Discover life-affirming approaches that help children see themselves as much more than the diseases and conditions with which they’ve been diagnosed.
- Understand how to positively impact environmental and lifestyle factors that can influence the behavior of children.
- Identify and adopt optimal healing environments for children… both externally and internally.
- Receive specific assessment tools to help each child get the most out of yoga practice.
- Utilise a wide range of yoga techniques to provide individualized healing for each child.
- Practice how to effectively use small group and one-on-one sessions to maximize each child’s potential through yoga.
Date: 29th Nov – 4th Dec 2015 (6 days)
Time: 9-6 pm daily
Location: 8 Claymore Hill Road #01-03, Singapore 229572
Investment : S$1,575 per person
(early bird 10% discount : S$1,418 – registration before 16 Oct 2015)
All early registrants will also receive a FREE copy of the "Yoga Teachers Toolbox" produced by Joseph and Lillian LePage of Integrative Yoga Therapy.
Spaces are limited. Full payment is required to confirm your place.
(A) By credit card (please select option A on the right)
(B) By Cheque or Bank transfer (please select option B on the right)
Once we receive the registration, we will provide you with the payment details for cheque or bank transfer.
Mira Binzen is the Director of Training at Global Family Yoga. She is a registered Yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance at the 500-hour level (E-RYT, RCYT), a certified iRest Yoga Nidra teacher and a professional Integrative Yoga Therapist (1,000-hour level certificate). She holds a degree in Child Psychology from The University of Minnesota's Institute of Child Development, with specialized study in Communication Disorders. She has been training people to teach yoga to children since 2002.
For further enquires, pls email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information on Module I: Introduction to Therapeutic Yoga for Children – for parents & caregivers
[ Sun ] - [ Fri ]
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
A - 50hr Therapeutic Yoga for Children certification - early bird price (credit card) SOLD OUT $1,418.00 A - 50hr Therapeutic Yoga for Children certification - credit card SOLD OUT $1,575.00 B - 50hr Therapeutic Yoga for Children certification - cheq or bank transfer FULL
- Venue Address
- 8 Claymore Hill Road #01-03, Singapore 229572 Singapore
Nearest MRT: Orchard (Shaw Centre exit) Next to The American Club; in between HSBC Bank and The American Club along Claymore Hill Road, near Shaw Centre.
Directly behind DFS Building & Royal Plaza on Scotts Hotel on Scotts Road.